Put Complete Automation To Work From The Very First Punch
Handwritten timecards have had their day. Technology has led us to better, smarter, easier ways to record employee time transactions. Kronos has taken those paper timecards and old timeclocks and transformed them into completely automated devices that can help your organisation:
- Control labour costs by minimising data entry errors and enforcing pay and attendance policies at the time of the punch
- Minimise compliance risk by not allowing employees to work outside their scheduled hours
- Improve workforce productivity by giving employees self-service access to information like scheduled hours and time-off balances — freeing managers to work on higher-level activities.
Kronos data collection devices include:
- Kronos InTouch®
- Kronos 4500™ badge terminals
- Kronos 4500 Touch ID™ terminals with biometric verification capabilities
- Workforce Teletime® and TTE (telephone time entry solution) which provides employees with telephone time-tracking access to your workforce management system
- Handheld devices which give you anytime, anywhere access to mobile employees
Our data collection devices feed data right into Workforce Timekeeper™, completely automating your time and attendance processes.