At Kronos, we never underestimate the impact of giving back to our communities and investing in the future. We give in an inspired way through a variety of charitable contributions to support causes and organizations that focus on growing and empowering the next-generation workforce. Giving through direct contributions, we are committed to making an impact by encouraging the education, training, and development that will be required of tomorrow's workforce. In addition to our commitment to developing the next-generation workforce, Kronos also supports regional non-profit organizations where Kronos employees live and work.
Through our GiveInspired grant, we’ve built relationships with organizations that embody our mission, promote a sense of common purpose between their mission and Kronos employees, and provide a unique service opportunity for volunteerism in the communities where Kronos employees live and work.
We currently partner with the following organizations:
- ANK India, which was established to provide education to underprivileged children, to build better livelihood opportunities for the rural and underprivileged urban youth, and to enrich quality health services for adolescent girls and women.
- National Academy Foundation, an acclaimed network of career-themed academies that opens doors to viable careers for underserved high school students.
- YMCA of Greater Boston, which is dedicated to improving the health of mind, body, and spirit of individuals and families in local communities.
- Project LEARN (Lowell Educational Alliance Resource Network) develops and supports innovative programs that prepare students with the skills they need to succeed and become life-long learners.
- Coalition for a Better Acre (CBA) is a professional, not-for-profit organization providing economic development, real estate development, and reside empowerment to promote and support the Lowell, Massachusetts and Merrimack Valley communities. Most recently, Kronos donated a van to provide program members with transportation to and from work.
Interested in learning more about GiveInspired? Contact [email protected].