Kronos Incorporated, a global leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions, today announced that the Great Place to Work® Institute has ranked Kronos one of India’s Top 50 Best Companies to Work For. The annual workplace assessment was conducted in India in association with The Economic Times.
- While Kronos has been awarded the Best Companies to Work For in the Information Technology and BPM category award for the last three consecutive years, this is the first time the company has been featured in the Top 50 national India list in the All Industry category
- This listing of the Top 50 is based on Trust Index© survey responses from Kronites in India, as well as an in-depth Culture Audit© review of Kronos’ organization culture, benefits, and HR policies and processes.
- This year, more than 700 companies across India participated in the competition, and this recognition underscores the organizations in India that are focused on creating and sustaining high-trust cultures amongst their employees. Kronos was highlighted for its dedication to five trust building dimensions including credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie
- The award underscores Kronos’ practice of putting people first and depicts a culture of caring, innovation, trust, and transparency, which not only empowers employees, but also nurtures an entrepreneurial culture that helps in emerging as a top employer
- Worldwide, Kronos has been named to numerous best workplaces lists, including Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work lists for “Best Workplaces for Millennials;” “Best Workplaces in Technology;” “Best Workplaces for Giving Back;” and the penultimate award, “100 Best Companies to Work For®.” Kronos has also been named a Glassdoor “Best Places to Work,” and has won Great Place to Work honors in Australia, Canada, China, and the U.K. several times over.
- Kronos thrives to build a positive work culture wherein employees engage across all levels within the organization for improved productivity and personal growth, which has a direct positive impact on customers and innovation. Such initiatives help in attracting the right talent across industry and retain a community of high performers
- Rajiv Burman, Head Human Resources APAC, Kronos
“We are honoured that Kronos has, for the very first time, been featured among India’s Best Companies to Work for 2018. The recognition reaffirms our people-first approach in creating a transparent, fair, and credible work environment. We endeavor to uphold a positive work environment for high performers to positively engage in.”
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.in. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2018 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.