Kronos Incorporated celebrated the successful completion of its first 10K and 5K charity fun runs on Sunday October 9th, organised as part of its overall LiveInspired wellness programme and GiveInspired corporate giving initiative, with more than 300 runners and walkers involved on the day
- Kronos LiveInspired philosophy encourages employees to weave health and well-being into the fabric of everyday life, and the event took that message to the wider Noida business community. It saw Kronos employees and family members team up with other local businesses and line up at 6 a.m. to tackle the course.
- Proceeds from the event will go to ANK India, a Delhi-based non-profit making organization (NGO), to support the organization's Learning Center in Noida. The local NGO is part of Kronos’ wider Corporate Social Responsibility programme, which works with chosen local charities to improve the quality of life and uplift the economic conditions of the surrounding community.
- Kronos currently offers a wider health and wellness programme to employees at its India offices in both Noida and Bengaluru, ranging from self-defence workshops and fitness facilities, to health check-ups and employee assistance programmes for stress management.
- Kronos’ WorkInspired employee-first culture has been recognized as an Employer of Choice in India. Most recently, Great Place to Work® India placed Kronos in the 50 Best Information Technology Companies to work for list in India for the second successive year.
- Noida hosts the second largest R&D facility for Kronos behind the U.S. with engineers focused on testing and development of next generation workforce management and human capital management solutions.
- Rajiv Burman, senior director and head of APAC HR, Kronos
"This exciting new initiative allowed us to bring the community together and allowed us to deliver an event that helps merge healthy living with a better tomorrow. At Kronos, we firmly believe that healthy employees make for inspired workplaces and this event embodies that philosophy to both employees, customers, partners and prospective new hires. After the success of this event, we will be looking to make our LiveInspired Run an annual event.”
- Watch Kronos India employees talk about the Kronos work culture in this WorkInspired video.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.in. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.