BENGALURU and NOIDA, India ,
Kronos Incorporated has announced the appointment of Rajiv Burman as the head of human resources for its Asia-Pacific region. Located in Noida, India, Rajiv is responsible for leading the company's human resources (HR) strategy to drive employee engagement and business growth in Australia, China, India, and New Zealand.
- Burman has more than 25 years of HR experience within a variety of multinational organizations such as Accenture, American Express, and Microsoft in regions such as Canada, India, and the U.S.
- His knowledge and experience of developing and implementing HR strategies that enable organizations to build and transform their business operations will help drive Kronos strategy worldwide as the company continues to expand its presence throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
- Burman holds a bachelor's degree in engineering, a post graduate diploma in human resources from XLRI, and has completed an advanced program in HR management from Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto. He has written extensively for Workspan - a WorldatWork publication on compensation and benefit issues, and in 2013 was named one of the Most Powerful HR Professionals in India1.
- Kronos employs more than 800 employees in the Asia-Pacific region. The company's largest locations in the region include India - with nearly 700 employees - Australia, and China.
- To accommodate the growth of its India operation, Kronos recently relocated its India technology innovation center to Okaya Blue Silicon Business Park, Noida.
- Deborah Smith, vice president, human resources, Kronos
"We look forward to leveraging Rajiv's 25-plus years of strategic HR thinking to continue to drive the Kronos WorkInspired culture worldwide. Kronos is fortunate to have such a seasoned leader to drive employee engagement and, in turn, business growth in the Asia-Pacific region."
- Rajiv Burman, senior director and head of APAC HR, Kronos
"I am excited to join Kronos to continue to develop the strong WorkInspired philosophy that has been developed to date. I strongly believe that by delivering a sense of engagement with our employees we foster a superior environment to deliver the best products and services to our customers, which is key to our long-term growth strategy."
- Watch Kronos India employees talk about their work culture in this WorkInspired video.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.in. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.
Footnote 1: The most powerful HR professionals in India are listed at Indiasgreatest.com.