Bengaluru, India, 09 May, 2019
Kronos Incorporated, the global leader in workforce management solutions concluded the annual programming challenge, Kronothon 3.0, in association with Mettl, India's largest corporate assessment company. With next generation technologies enhancing disruption across sectors, Kronos is driving innovation to identify the best-in-class technology talent through Kronothon 3.0.
Kronothon 3.0, a pan-India programming challenge witnessed active participation from more than 15,000 students and coding professionals across India. The participants underwent a series of online coding tests and nearly 140 participants competed for the top 10 positions during the final two-day event at Kronos Incorporated, Noida. The challenge concluded successfully with 10 programmers winning a total of INR. 4 Lakhs prize money.
- Ravi Kumar, Co-Founder and CTO of a Fintech startup RupeeGO.,addressed the audience on the future of technology – AI & ML
- During the event, participants underwent extensive coding tests and gamification programming challenges to evaluate their execution and implementation capabilities.
- The top 10 participants were nominated based on the degree of innovation, creativity and pace exhibited while creating codes in a structured environment.
- Top talent from over 100 engineering and 50 Management schools, to create a pipeline of future Kronites.
- Kronothon reinforces Kronos’ reputation as one of the best technology companies to work for in India and to reinforce its company culture and reputation as an Employer of Choice. Recently awarded by Great Place to Work®, Kronos Incorporated features in the top 50 Best Information Technology Companies to work for list.
- James Thomas, country manager, India, Kronos
“We exist in the digital era, where next-gen technologies are changing customer expectations. With the influx of technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML), enterprises of scale are reassessing their technology architecture and delivery pipeline. The level of innovation and creativity exhibited by the winning teams at this years’ Kronothon is commendable. We look forward to continuing this event, and through such focused efforts, we can seek the best talent in future.”
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organizations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit www.kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.