LOWELL, Mass. and BANGALORE, India, 11 Dec, 2017
Kronos the world leader in Workforce Management (WFM) announced today a new collaboration with ALLSEC Technologies Limited (NSE: ALLSEC), a leader in Payroll solutions in India, to offer its customers a seamless experience from Punch to Pay, thereby enhancing productivity benefits & delivering accurate payroll. In addition, to providing a simple interface to the last mile employee of the organisation and enhancing employee engagement.
- Kronos is a world leader in WFM solutions for four decades and develops solutions that are used by more than 40 million users daily across the globe.
- Kronos has been in India since 2008 and has 100s of large enterprise customers, and with almost a million Indian users. These solutions are used daily for time & attendance, absence, advanced scheduling to offer a unique experience to last mile employees, and provide productivity benefits along with huge bottom line savings to their management.
- Organizations with complex workforce needs can now benefit from the creation of a new integration between the Kronos Workforce Central suite, and Allsec Payroll Solution to provide a seamless platform which enhances employee experience.
- The alliance creates an end-to-end integration to reduce operational issues related to Time & Attendance, reducing Absences & increasing Productivity, and will give a single final output to Allsec Payroll, resulting in minimising payroll leakages.
- The integration will provide a simplified deployment and quicker time to value through deeper functionality across all HCM Payroll and WFM functions, and for a more engaging user experience.
- The integration creates an end-to-end global solution. Employee personnel data will flow from Allsec to the Kronos Workforce Central suite, where organizations can benefit from industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, employee self-service, data collection, and labor analytics capabilities. Workforce data is then synchronized with Allsec to process payroll and for fulfilling Statutory Compliance requirements around labour laws, factory act & contract labour related regulations. The Allsec employee self-service portal ensures transparency and provides quality information dissemination to employees.
- This partnership ensures automated seamless transmission of information ensuring error free payroll, improving cost efficiency for the organisation, and in enhanced employee engagement.
- Neil Solomon – VP, APAC
“We are excited to collaborate with Allsec and believe that there are complementing synergies between us that would tremendously benefit our customers. This would be possible by offering them hassle free integration, saving several man hours, and in helping them focus on programs that benefit their employees. Some of Allsec-Kronos common customers are already excited about this collaboration, and we expect to take this to a larger target audience across various industries.”
- Jagadish Ramamoorthi, CEO, Allsec Technologies Limited India
“Allsec has always focused on technology improvements, and this partnership with Kronos, a world leader in WFM, will significantly increase our value proposition. It’s a great initiative for us and for our customers as well, as we believe that they will tremendously benefit from this seamless integration, and allow them to focus on their core competencies.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.in.
About Allsec Technologies Limited (NSE)
Allsec is a leading BPO service provider offering Customer Lifecycle Management, Human Resource Operations and Anti Money Laundering & Regulatory compliance services listed on the NSE and BSE in India with a 30% stake held by the Carlyle group. Our Clients include leading names in the global Banking, Consulting, Retail, Insurance, Manufacturing & FMCG sectors across many countries. With delivery centers across India, Philippines and the US, and with a special focus on automation, process re-engineering and quality, we ensure high value-added rapid time to market solutions.
© 2017 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos is a registered trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.