NOIDA, India ,
NOIDA, India, Aug. 9th, 2016 - Kronos Incorporated today announced the launch of an Experience Center at its Noida Research and Development Center. The new center has been set up to enable visitors to reimagine the way they manage their most strategic asset: their workforce.
- The 440-square foot center has been set up at a cost of US$150,000, and will be utilized by organizations from across the Asia Pacific region; it is the first Kronos live lab environment outside of North America.
- The new facility was developed to enable customers to review real workforce management issues and scenarios to better understand how Kronos solutions can resolve their workforce management challenges.
- Visitors to the lab have the opportunity to run scenarios and reports on pre-populated data within the lab environment to enable them to visualize how workforce management technology can improve workforce productivity, control labor costs, mitigate compliance risk, and improve employee engagement.
- India hosts the second-largest R&D facility outside of Kronos corporate headquarters in Massachusetts, with engineers focused on testing and development of next generation solutions. Kronos invests more than US$100 million in R&D annually, to deliver the world's most innovative, easy to use, and feature-rich products to help organizations manage their workforces.
- Kronos solutions are currently used by customers in India such as Mahindra, PVR Cinemas, SAB Miller, and Ultratech to manage both permanent and contract employees.
- James Thomas, country manager, India, Kronos
"Kronos has experienced steady growth in India and we now see our technology present in more than 100 organizations across the country. We have a strong local team backed by a global network of experienced Kronos resources and a proven workforce management solution that is meeting the cost, compliance, and productivity challenges our customers face. At our new Experience Center, customers and prospects from across the region will be able to experience Kronos solutions across platforms and see how they can transform their employees into a high-performance workforce who are aligned to delivering better business results."
- Watch Kronos India employees talk about the Kronos work culture in this WorkInspired video.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100 countries - including more than half of the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Learn more about Kronos industry-specific time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, and labor analytics applications at www.kronos.in. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works™.
© 2016 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.