LOWELL, Mass., 11 Apr, 2019
Kronos Incorporated today announced two global employer of choice distinctions from Great Place to Work® after being named a Best Workplace for Women in Canada for the fifth consecutive year and a Best Multinational Workplace in Asia for the second year.
- Great Place to Work honored Kronos in Canada as a 2019 Best Workplace for Women, which is ultimately determined using a combination of the Trust Index survey responses from female workers at Great Place to Work-certified organisations and company programmes and practices that promote fair treatment and career advancement of women. Kronos was specifically recognised in Canada for a number of unique programmes that reflect the company’s family-first values, including:
- myTime: The Kronos open time off policy that lets employees, a.k.a. “Kronites,” take paid time off for sick time, vacation, bereavement, volunteer time, or general life maintenance.
- Top-up programme: Its generous salary supplement programme for when an employee goes on maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, or short-term disability.
- Childcare Financial Assistance programme: A programme that reimburses Kronites for qualified childcare expenses, such as daycare or summer camp fees.
- Kronos was also named one of the 25 Best Multinational Workplaces in Asia, which is a list determined from more than 2 million employee surveys across eight countries that recognises organisations that are dedicated to sustaining high-trust cultures for their employees across borders. To qualify for the Multinational list, organisations must have at least 1,000 employees worldwide, with at least 40% of employees based outside the headquarters country, and been recognised on at least two Great Place to Work country-specific lists in Asia.
- Kronos was one of only 33 companies in Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan to make the Best Place to Work in Greater China list and was also named a Best Workplace in India for the first time after three consecutive years of being named a Best Company to Work for in the Technology and BPM category in India.
- Kronos employs 6,000 Kronites around the globe – including more than 350 in Canada and nearly 1,200 in China and India – and is actively hiring with hundreds of open positions worldwide.
- These international honors come on the heels of other employer of choice wins, including Kronos being named a FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®; a Best Workplace in Quebec and Best Workplace for Inclusion in Canada; and number 13 out of 50 on the Best Places to Work in Australia list, and a Best Workplace for Women in India.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain, a three-time winner of Glassdoor’s Top CEOs honor, outlines how the 41-year-old company built its award-winning culture – all while tripling revenue to $1.4 billion – in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an organisation Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Deb Smith, vice president, human resources and talent management, Kronos
“We hold being a great place to work in the highest regard. It’s important that Kronites are inspired at work every day and we continue to improve and bring new processes, technologies, and benefits to all employees worldwide – because we know that engaged employees develop better products and deliver better services for our customers.”
- Learn about the Kronos WorkInspired culture and check out Kronos job openings.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of the workforce in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organisations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is a leading provider of workforce management and human capital management cloud solutions. Kronos industry-centric workforce applications are purpose-built for businesses, healthcare providers, educational institutions, and government agencies of all sizes. Tens of thousands of organisations — including half of the Fortune 1000® — and more than 40 million people in over 100 countries use Kronos every day. Visit Kronos.com. Kronos: Workforce Innovation That Works.
© 2019 Kronos Incorporated. All rights reserved. Kronos and the Kronos logo are registered trademarks and Workforce Innovation That Works is a trademark of Kronos Incorporated or a related company. See a complete list of Kronos trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners.