SAB Miller India is the Indian division of SABMiller Plc., one of the world’s largest brewers with more than 200 beer brands and 70,000 employees in over 75 countries. The company serves the market with 10 breweries across various states with popular brands such as Haywards 5000, Knock Out, Royal Challenge, Foster`s, Indus Pride, Miller High Life and its super-premium international brand Peroni Nastro Azzurro.
SAB Miller India’s goals were to streamline the company’s workforce management function and improve organisational efficiencies.
- Manual data collation and reporting led to inaccurate insights, delaying strategic decision making
- Disparate systems with little or no automation hampered visibility into workforce availability and productivity
- Inability to deliver a single, reliable record of all employee information created compliance management challenges
- Existing processes and system increased complexities in achieving
What SAB Miller needed was a solution that could:
- Increase automation and reduce the dependency on manual processes
- Provide a unified system to manage their workforce across all their plants * Deliver real-time employee data they could leverage to improve decision making
- Improve compliance with reliable records of all employee information
“Instead of disparate workforce management systems and processes across our plants, we wanted a single, automated solution that could provide real-time insights. With the Kronos solution, we’re able to address our workforce complexities through data driven decision making and improve employee satisfaction via self-service capabilities for a dramatic increase in overall productivity.”
VP and CIO
Kronos helped SAB Miller India achieve complete workforce automation and gain access to real-time insights, enabling the company to improve its time and attendance, absence management, scheduling, and employee engagement processes in a seamless and efficient manner. After deploying Kronos® Workforce Central®, SAB Miller India was able to improve productivity, control labour costs, and minimise compliance risk.
End-to-end automation drives increased process efficiencies
- Improve workforce productivity with real-time access to information at all levels of the organisation
- Achieve greater insights into the workforce with visibility into key metrics which measure effectiveness
- Mitigate compliance risk by enforcing strict adherence to relevant laws and procedures
Real-time visibility aids advanced workforce scheduling
- Reduce administration effort and errors
- Improved visibility into workforce availability
- Effective workforce deployment and time tracking
- Eliminate time-consuming manual data collation and reporting
Self-service drives improved employee engagement
- Kronos InTouch time clocks deliver self-service to SAB Miller India’s frontline employees, improving employee engagement via better information dissemination and bias-free processes.
With Kronos, SAB Miller realised the following benefits.
- Real-time insights and automated alerts help streamline operations across plants
- Automated enforcement of pay and work rules — consistently and accurately — across the organisation helps reduce labour costs
- Real-time visibility drives improved availability management and better scheduling for complex and multi-shift deployments
- Complete automation, including automated reconciliation, results in accurate payroll processing
- Self-service capabilities improve employee engagement for higher workforce satisfaction and morale
Real-time Employee Data Leads to Improved Decision Making
Improves productivity and drives employee engagement
Unified System to manage 4,200+ Employees
Reliable employee records delivered accurately and timely