Workforce Budgeting™ gives retailers a more accurate and collaborative way to perform sales and labour planning. It allows corporate, district, and store managers to contribute, revise, and approve planning-related content. This, in turn, allows the creation of reality-based plans — built from the bottom up — that align store level staffing and operational needs with corporate sales and productivity goals.
- FACILITATE COLLABOURATIVE PLANNING to create buy-in at all management levels
- CREATE AND REVISE SALES AND LABOUR BUDGETS WITH EASE using alerts that notify managers when action is required
- FACTOR IN STORE-SPECIFIC NEEDS during planning and budgeting
- ALIGN CORPORATE PLANNING and financial goals with store execution using KPI-building tools
- ENHANCE PRODUCTIVITY, service, and operational flexibility across retail operations
- RESPOND QUICKLY to changing business requirements by making global adjustments across multiple locations
- REDUCE COSTS, INCONSISTENT PRACTICES, AND COMPLIANCE RISKS for bottom-line results